Thursday, August 28, 2008

This post is for those of you who just can't picture me on a motorcycle. I have to admit it took a little while for me to get used to the idea myself. I think Jeff looks a little more natural on his. I do feel much better since we took the motorcycle safety course and we both have our endorsement on our license. So we are all safe and legal. It is a lot of fun when we get the chance to go for a ride. A couple of weeks ago the boys stayed the night with my parents and we got to go for a ride around the lake. It was a little cool in the morning so it made for a perfect ride. It was so much fun going around all the curves around the lake. My motorcycle now has over 200 miles. I hope to put more on it soon. Jeff gets to ride his much more than I do. He actually rode his to Stillwater yesterday. He said he didn't think he would do that again next week. His rear end and arms were tired when he got home.

No comments: