Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Going on a Rabbit Hunt

These pictures have the funniest story. I was in the living room doing my yoga video. Which takes up the TV and bores the boys. They noticed a baby rabbit outside in my tomato garden and decided they needed to go hunting. So they go in their room and get themselves ready for the hunt. As you can see in the background it had been raining quite a bit, and was still lightly sprinkling. I quess that is why the decided on the hats. Every once in a while I could see them running by the window full force after the poor baby rabbit.

I still can't get over their outfits. Nathan the avid hunter was dressed in head to toe in as much camo as he could find in his room. Along with his rubber boots so he could splash in every water puddle he could find. Lane has on his pajama Batman shirt, his favorite pants (which are now way too short), his cowboy vest (upside down), his rubber boots and his trusty sword. I'm not sure what he planned on doing if he caught that poor rabbit.

No comments: