Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

OK. OK. OK. I'm finally back. I know I'm a little behind on my blog but life happens. I'm going to try to do a little better this time. Now that Lane is in school for a whole two hours I may have a little time to do a few things I like to do. Like keeping my blog updated. It may take several entries before I can catch up from the summer.

These pics are from the first day of school. I don't have one of Nathan in his classroom because for the first time I did not walk him to class. So many firsts.



My boys are growing up so fast. They seem to change every day. If Nathan does not slow down the is going to be taller than me before he is in the second grade.


I took several pictures of them when I dropped them off and when I picked them up. Lane decided that he needed to take a picture of me. So here I am on their first day of school. Along with Lane's little finger. Pretty good for a 4 year old.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Glad to see you are back to blogging. I have been trying to get mine caught up as well.