Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter With A Broken Arm

We took these pictures on Easter Sunday. We did not do much that day. We went to Jeff's mom and dad's house for lunch and that was about it. The boys did not get to hunt eggs this year. It was to cold outside. Being the overprotective mother I am I did not want Nathan risking falling on his arm again.
These are the first picture I have of Nathan with his broken arm. He has not wanted me to take any of him up until now. I think he is getting used to having his splint. He has not been complaining of pain to much, unless he think it will get him out of trouble. He has been quite a trooper through this whole thing. I think boys are born with the idea that they can't let people see them cry, except mom and dad. When he had pins put in his arm, we had to wait outside. After they let us go back to see him, he was upset because he cried when they woke him up. Jeff and I both told him several times it was ok to cry. It's hard watching your baby go through something like that. I am thankful to God everyday that our boys are happy and healthy.

No comments: